Monday, July 21, 2008

Thank You!








I just wanted to say thank-you to everyone who came to Taylor's baptism! It was such a beautiful, wonderful day. We had a full house with wonderful talks given by Uncle Ryan and Uncle Mike. Micah Judd and Bishop Lasson also shared some inspired thoughts and the spirit there was so strong. I have done many things in my life that I'm not proud of, but on Saturday I felt overwhelmed with pride. I had to have done something right for Taylor to have such a strong desire to choose the right and be baptized. She is loved by SO many people and it was felt very much on her big day. She was surprised with a beautiful card that was passed around the room and signed by everyone there. People wrote some really kind thoughts and shared praises and love that she will be able to keep forever. So again, thank you for loving her and supporting her during this milestone in her life!

8 comments:

Deb said...

Wow do you really have an eight year old? Time does fly. She looks so gorgeous in her little white dress.

I was looking at your photo gallery blog and your pictures are beautiful. I've been really wanting to learn how to take great pictures of my family and learn how to use photo shop lately. I just have no idea where to start. Any suggestions?

Love the 4th pics too. The pictures are once again great. Did you make those bows in your girls hair? Super cute.

sandals said...

She was so beautiful and that smile of hers blew me away! Love that girl!

Sara said...

She looks so cute, and I LOVE your dress in the photos

Sara Y.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us be a part of the big day! The spirit was so strong, what a blessing to be able to feel that.

Anonymous said...

OK Jill, here's my memory for you. I was at Goody's or some store like that in the dressing room. The next thing I know, two little girls are crawling under the wall into my stall. Oh! I know these girls - it's Taylor and Haisley! If you're going to have someone crawl into your dressing room, it should at least be kids you know! You probably didn't think it was nearly as funny as I did. But I thought it was hilarious. That's what happnens when you go shopping with two 2 year olds.

Of course there are the times I stole Alyx from you when she was a baby. If only she'd come to me now!

Kim said...

Hey Jill, I love looking at pictures of your cute girls! I can't believe how much time has passed. Remember Youth Conference in Nauvoo and cranky chaperones!!! Good times. I tagged you. Check out my blog for details. http://championfam.blogspot.com

sandals said...

I tagged you, woman! check out my blog

sandals said...

I tagged you. Go to my blog!