Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Into the waters....

I'm doing this today because I know that with everything that is going on this weekend...the blog will get ignored! We are so excited that Taylor has made the choice to get baptized!! She can't wait and has told everyone she knows! We have family coming in town and even Uncle Jeff got leave from the Marines to be able to come. Do I really have a kid old enough to get baptized?? Eight years have flown by and it makes me very nervous to think that another eight years will happen in fast forward and I'll be posting pictures of Taylor's new car since she'll be old enough to drive!! Ahhh!
Anyway, for all of our local friends...if you haven't gotten the word...Tay's big day is this Saturday @ 1:00. We'd love to see everyone there!

2 comments:

sandals said...

Oh my word, JILL! I LOVE these pictures! She looks absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for sharing so I don't have to wait until Saturday! I love the new look of your blog, too!

Anonymous said...

We're so excited for her. Can't wait for Saturday!