Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Cute Cousins!











Two of my Leyva cousins flew into Knoxville on Sunday because they were going to spend a day with my sister and her family before they went to EFY @ Southern Virginia College. However, my sister is on vacation for two weeks so I got the job of driving to K-town to pick them up and take them to Buena Vista, VA the next day. Yes, it was a LOT of driving, but I was so so so happy to get to hang out with Alexx and Ryen! They are so great!! Alexx had a little bit of a stomach bug but toughed it out and was awesome to be around...he's a trooper! :) After picking them up @ the airport in Knoxville, we were trying to decide what we could do for fun. We drove around for what seemed like forever trying to find something...anything...and then we decided that Knoxville must only be good for one thing....EATING! There were restaurants everywhere...but nothing else. Until, we finally made our way to good ol' Putt-Putt golf. Of course, I kicked their trash...but it was fun! Spending time with them really made me sad that we have lived across the country form them their whole lives (they live in Reno, NV)...I feel like I've really missed out on a lot. But it makes little things like this end up being so fun when, normally, it might have been a little lame!! I love you guys!! Can't wait to see you in November!

1 comments:

Deb said...

Hey Jill. This is Deborah Crittenden. I hope you don't mind my stumbling across your blog. It was nice to see pics of Alexx and Ryen. They really are cute, and I can't believe how big they are. It really freaks me out. I'm jealous you got to spend some time with them. I feel like I miss out a lot too to by living here in AZ. Oh well.

It was nice to look at your blog. You have a beautiful family! We're bloggers to so stop on by and say hi when you get a chance.
thecrittendenians.bogspot.com