Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wet 'N Wild!













The days have been way too hot lately to stay outside for very long so we took a trip to Wal-Mart to buy an inexpensive blow-up pool. Who would have thought that this $8 pool would be such a life-saver?! We were outside ALL day with no 'I'm hot', or 'I'm sweaty', or 'I'm DYING' coming from any of my girls' mouths! It was too cute to see them all in their goggles and suits playing so contently all afternoon! I have to say...after looking at these pictures...my favorite suit is Alyx's. I didn't know swimsuit material could stretch so far!! Needless to say...we'll be going swimsuit shopping tomorrow!! Bless her heart!

2 comments:

sandals said...

Okay--I LOVE those pics! Especially the one of Alyx's belly! I love the first and second ones, too! Those are classic!

Kim said...

Looks like such a fun day! I've been eyeing that pool at Walmart too and I'm going to have to get it now that I've seen how much fun y'all had!