Monday, June 23, 2008

Daddy's Home!




After a long 2 1/2 weeks, Seth is home from his military stuff in South Dakota! Yay! Of course, the first thing out of Taylor's mouth was...'did you remember my surprise?'. Seth always bring home a treat for the girls...so he pulls out his big bag and each girl got something VERY fitting to their personalities. Alyx got a t-shirt that says 'I get my muscles from my dad'....perfect.
Reagan got a Native American necklace ...with a heart. And Taylor got a bag of rocks. I know that doesn't sound like much but trust me...it might have well been a bag of 30 karat diamonds as far as Tay is concerned. She has always Loved rocks so when Seth pulled out this little black velvet bag of brightly colored stones...Tay was in heaven! She didn't even let me get a picture before she went off trying to determine what types of rocks these were! We are SO happy to have Daddy home....especially me!

0 comments: