Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Pookie!




Pookie is my sister Heather! She let me practice on her family with my new camera when we were in Knoxville last week. After a crash course in photography basics, she also took a turn playing around with it...and I must say that after lookin at her shots...I would be in heaven if she would move closer to me and we could do this photography thing together!!! She's a natural! Of course, I would be in heaven anyway if she were closer...I miss her so bad! Thanks for takin a half-way decent picture of me for my new profile Heather! I love these she took of Reagan!

2 comments:

sandals said...

Seriously, Pookie is goooood! These are awesome pictures! Very impressive! I need you to teach me a few things about picture taking, too!

Andrea Gilberg said...

I wish you guys lived by us or us by you. haha. You take such great pictures.