Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Baby Brother is a MARINE!






I don't think there are any words to describe how proud we are of Jeff! He graduated Marine boot camp this week and of course we all went to support him! He has been on Parris Island, SC for the last 13 weeks becoming one of the few and the proud. When we (along with 1000+ others) were watching the ceremony, one thing that hit me the most was the overwhelming pride that was filling the building. It was moving in a way that I had never experienced before. I feel very blessed to live in this country and have always been a HUGE supporter of our military. Now that the Marines are lucky enough to have Jeff, my support is even greater. Jeff, you rock! HooRah!

2 comments:

sandals said...

These are great pictures! I am proud of him too and everyone who serves or has served our country. This post made me cry. . .thanks.

Amelia said...

Oh my goodness, he is all gorwn up! Love the blog girlie!