Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Celine!!


Words cannot explain how much I love Celine Dion...I know, I need help! My amazing husband bought me tickets to go see her in concert as my Christmas present!! Last night was a GREAT night! We had FRONT ROW seats right next to the floor...She was so close I could see all the different colors of eyeshadow she wore!! Her voice is AMAZING, her performance was SO fun, the dancers were awesome, her band rocked...I only have ONE complaint....I didn't have my camera!!! Like the good, law-abiding citizen that I am, I read on our tickets that no cameras of any kind would be allowed, so I didn't even try to bring one. When we got there...EVERYONE was snapping away! The guy behind me even had a huge camera like mine...no one said a word. I could've gotten some amazing shots too...SHE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!! UGH! But that's okay, I will never forget the pictures I have in my head. She is a beautiful woman with a powerful voice, and yes, I cried. I can no longer make fun of people who cry at concerts...I have now joined the club. Thank you Seth, my love, for allowing me to cross this off my list of 'things to do before I die'! It was AWESOME!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

What an awesome Christmas present!

Neely Family said...

We were there too. It was amazing! Glad you got to enjoy it as well.