Sunday, October 5, 2008

I got tagged....

And I actually have 5 minutes for myself!!! Okay so here's the list of crazy eights!
8 Favorite TV Shows.....
SCRUBS!
House
CSI
The Price is Right (w/ Bob Barker of course)
American Idol
Amazing Race
Numbers
Cold Case

8 Favorite Restaurants......
WENDY'S!!!
Ruth's Chris
Outback
PF Changs
Olive Garden
Logan's
The Melting Pot
Applebee's

8 Things that happened yesterday.....
I read a book (The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks...good!)
worked on pictures
went to Tay's soccer game
went to IHOP with my dad and the girls
talked to seth on the phone
got to actually TAKE some pictures...yay!
did NOT make dinner (cereal is just as good right?)
let tay and reagan sleep with me...yeah, I'm tired!

8 things to look forward to.....
The one day a week when Seth's home
Thanksgiving in Arizona
The next paycheck
When the girls go to bed
the next book I'm gonna read (don't know what it is yet though)
our next softball game
alone time with the hubby ;)
Christmastime

8 things I love about Fall.......
The colors!
Halloween
Fall break from school ( I LOVE having Tay home)
getting all my boots out ( I have a fetish)
Thanksgiving ( well...just the turkey and ham!!)
Pumpkin Pie (homemade of course)
Hockey season
time change (love getting that extra hour)

8 things on my wish list.....
Braces
a Substantial financial cushion :)
a HUGE backyard
for my girls to stay strong
laser hair removal ( I HATE shaving)
to go on another cruise
for Seth to only have to work one day a week
For Obama to LOSE the election (I think he might be related to Satan) :)

0 comments: